Lets face it…. sometimes it is just too hot for a leather jacket. As makers of the (self-proclaimed) best dang women’s leather moto jacket out there, we readily admit that it is not always the ideal thing to ride in. Hot weather requires lightweight and breathable garments but that still offer the abrasion resistance that a leather jacket would. Say hello to the Two Wheels jacket! Made of CE level 1 abrasion resistant Dyneema Denim that withstands up to a 4.5 second slide. Dyneema is 15 times stronger than steel making it the strongest fiber in the world yet floats on water and is cool to the touch. The Two Wheels jacket was designed to look and feel like your everyday favorite work wear inspired jacket, featuring pockets galore and a two-way zipper offering great adjustability depending on the shape of the wearer. Encased elastic at the waist and sleeve cuff minimize wind flow resulting in the billowing effect we all love so much. This jacket looks amazing on and off the bike and features the best technology available for single layer abrasion resistant fabrics.
- Made with the strongest denim in the universe, offering single layer protection designed for those warmer riding days.
- Relaxed fit jacket that looks great on and off the bike.
- Made of dark indigo Dyneema 13.7oz denim, soft to touch and cool to wear.
- Made with 62% uhmwep fiber (stronger than steel), 38%cotton
- CE en 13595-1 : 2002 level 1 rated
- 4.5 second slide time
- Double weave beam technology, dyneema fiber in warp and weft direction for 360 degree protection
- Water resistant
- Black oxidized metal two-way zipper with logo zipper pulls at jacket opening offers greater fit adjustability.
- Black oxidized metal zipper with logo zipper pull at chest pocket.
- Matte black metal logo snaps at collar to hold it down in the wind.
- Encased elastic at sleeves and waist for wind resistance.
- Fully lined with Yarn dye stripe 100% cotton.