The AX-8 Dual EVO is the upgraded version of the AX-8 EVO. It’s an extremely versatile helmet for both on- and off-road use. An integrated visor guarantees complete protection from air and rain, while two additional open-closed air vents, on the summit and on the chin bar, assures the perfect ventilation in any condition. The result is the perfect mix between the maneuverability of an off-road helmet and the performance and comfort of a road model, making it the perfect choice for Adventure Touring.
The helmet can be easily configured in three layouts:
- ADVENTURE TOURING/SUPERMOTARD, with visor and peak.
- MOTOCROSS/ENDURO, without visor to be matched with motocross goggles.
- STREET FIGHTER/NAKED, with visor and without peak.
The lower section of the AX-8 Dual EVO is shaped to maximize the interaction with back protectors, while the pronounced chin bar has a shock absorber function which prevents and reduces impact traumas.
The new skin-friendly fabrics of the AX-8 Dual EVO improve the comfort of the fit and reduce rubbing when putting on and or taking off the helmet. The new internal padding with increased thickness improves comfort while wearing. It is composed of a Dry-lexÂ® material that has been provided with sanitizing treatment. It is completely removable and washable, including the flap on the strap in order to ensure constantly perfect hygiene inside the helmet.
- Fully removable and washable inside padding in Coolmax and Dry-Comfort with hygenic treatment
- Removable peak
Number of shells
- 3 size SSL shell
- Integrated Ventilation System (IVS) with a wide channel hollowed directly in the shell for an enhanced air-flow into the helmet and an improved aerodynamic penetration. Five front air vents, two lateral air intakes and two rear extractors
- Fiberglass-Kevlar-Carbon shell
- Double D
- DOT and ECE-22.05