Terms & Conditions for Sale of Products and Parts
- The prices shown are valid for online orders only plus shipping.
- We reserve the right to correct typographical and printing errors.
- We reserve the right to correct prices or calculation errors.
- All prices are subject to change without prior notice. We will notify you by phone or email if there is a pricing error.
- We reserve the right not to proceed with any order where we feel that it will put us, the recipient, or any other party in a vulnerable position either financially or for any other justifiable reason. We will contact every customer placing an order to notify them of the cancellation providing a viable contact email has been given. We may not be prepared to incur extra expense, other than to use email to cancel such an order.
Delivery is normally 3-14 business days from the completed order. However, this may vary due to your shipping location. Items are shipped via Canada Post. Other couriers are available upon request (UPS, Purolator, FedEx). If you select a shipping option without insurance coverage, we will not be responsible for the items once they have been shipped out. All claims will be processed by the shipping company, however, we can assist you. If insurance coverage has been purchased, we will process the claims and any items damaged or lost during shipment will be refunded or replaced. A tracking number will be provided for all shipments. If you select the free ground shipping option, a tracking number may not be provided once the items have been shipped out. If the items are lost or damaged during shipment, we will not be responsible and claims will be processed by the shipping company but we can assist you. Additionally, if requested, a copy of the shipping label can be provided as proof of shipment.
Upon receiving your order, inspect all packages thoroughly for missing, damaged or incorrect parts. Our warehouse puts forth every effort to prevent shipping damage however, it can occur occasionally. If you receive a damaged part, please contact us and the shipper immediately. If shipping insurance was not purchased, we are not responsible for any items damaged during shipping and claims must be processed through the shipping company. If shipping insurance was purchased, we will process your claim and provide you with a refund or replacement. We are not responsible for missing, damaged, or incorrect parts after 30 business days, regardless of the party at fault. We are also not responsible for lost or stolen packages and all claims for such must be processed through the shipping company.
We will accept authorized returns within 30 days of the shipment date. Authorized returns must be in the complete and original packaging, if applicable. If your shipment has arrived with a damaged or incorrect item, please repack items in their original shipping container contact us and we will arrange for its return. All authorized returns must be in their original condition including all components and cannot be disassembled, mounted or damaged due to incorrect installation. We are not responsible for installation errors, nor will we cover any labour expenses, towing expenses, rental car expenses caused by the use of wrong or defective parts during installation. No returns will be accepted on electronics, helmets, sale items, and consumables. Freight charges are not reimbursable unless the return is a direct result of our error. Refunds for returns will be processed and credited within 72 to 96 hours after we receive the item(s) and confirm your return conforms to our policies. Please be aware your bank may take 4-7 business days to post the credit to your account or credit card.
Special Orders (Backorders)
If your items are backordered or are required to be special ordered from the manufacturer, please allow up to 14 business days for special orders to arrive at our facility. If we can not meet this time frame, we will inform you. If a special order is no longer available for order from its manufacturer, you will be contacted and granted a refund.
Warranty is subject to the policies set by the manufacturer. Please inquire about warranty prior to purchase.
What Is Not Covered
- Damage or corrosion due to accidents, misuse, or alterations.
- Damage or surface corrosion from the environment such as acid rain, airborne fallout (chemicals, tree sap), stones, salt road hazards, hail, wind storm, lightning, floods and other natural disasters.
- Normal wear, tear or deterioration such as discoloration, fading, deformation, blurring, etc.
- Replacement parts or accessories installed on any Vehicle registered or normally operated outside of the United States, Canada, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam, Saipan or American Samoa.
- Replacement parts, or accessories installed on a Vehicle in which the odometer has been altered, or on which the actual mileage cannot be readily determined.
- Replacement parts or accessories used in applications for which they are not designed.
- Replacement parts or accessories installed improperly by dealers, Importer/Distributor other than the manufacturer.
- Any replacement part or accessory without proof of purchase or replacement date.
- If the vehicle has been classified a total loss and/or sold for salvage purposes or branded for any other reasons.
- Removal of the vehicle from the warranty covered market for which it was produced.
Privacy Statement: We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to your privacy. The following text discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for this website.
Our site uses an order form for you to purchase our products. We collect your contact information (such as your email address) and financial information (such as your credit card number). Contact information from the order form is used to send orders and information about our company to you. Your contact information is also used to get in touch with you when necessary. You may opt-out of receiving future mailings. Financial information that is collected is only used to charge you for the products that you purchase and never sold or shared with other parties.